1. This website is constructed and maintained by China Rise Securities Asset Management Company Limited (SFC C.E. Number: ASZ577). The information and data herein are for reference purpose only and do not constitute any offer, solicitation of an offer, invitation, inducement, representation, suggestion or recommendation in respect of any investment.
2. China Rise Securities Asset Management Company Limited(CRSAM)is a 100% subsidiary of Symphony Holdings Limited (Stock Code 1223), which is licensed under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap.571 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (“SFO”) to carry on Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities in Hong Kong.
3. Although the information or data on this website is provided in good faith and obtained or compiled from sources that CRSAM believes to be reliable, CRSAM does not represent or warrant, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, validity, adequacy, sequence, timeliness or completeness of any of the information. For third party who relies on this website, CRSAM bears no responsibilities for the adaptability for his/her particular usage, or any explicit or implied guarantee to the due diligence. CRSAM may, at any time and from time to time, at its absolute discretion, without notice and without giving any reason thereof, make any changes to the information herein. The opinions and projections herein, which can be amended or changed by CRSAM from time to time, reflect CRSAM ’s judgment on the specified date only. CRSAM does not undertake to notify any changes. CRSAM or other members within the group will not, under any circumstances, be subject to any legal responsibilities or other responsibilities to the loss of any kind incurred or resulted in (no matter directly, indirectly, consequentially or incidentally) by any third party’s act or omission to act due to reliance of this website, even if CRSAM is aware of the third party’s act or omission to act at the time when it takes place.
4. Investors should note that all investments involve risks. Prices of securities and/or futures contracts may go up as well as down, including the possibility of total loss of the capital invested. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Investors should take into account their own investment experiences, investment objectives, financial affordability, risk tolerance and other relevant conditions for investment decision making. If investors find uncertain or are not clear of any aspects of the nature, risks and suitability involved in any transaction or investment, they should seek independent professional advice.
5. The Internet or other electronic media (including, without limitation, the websites, electronic devices, services of third party telecom service providers such as mobile phones or other handheld trading devices or interactive voice response systems) is/are inherently unreliable medium/media of communication and that such unreliability is beyond CRSAM’s control. Such unreliability may give rise to various consequences e.g. it may result in failure or delay in transmission of any communication or information or affect any function available on this website including the online trading system provided by CRSAM, or the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, validity, adequacy or completeness of any communication or information or cause loss, or loss of confidentiality, of any communication or information. The aforesaid is not an exhaustive list of all consequences from such unreliability. CRSAM, its shareholders, directors and employees shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, claim or liability of whatsoever nature, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with such unreliability or the public nature of the Internet or other electronic media or any other cause beyond CRSAM’s control (including, without limitation, a breakdown or failure of transmission of communication facilities), even if any relevant notice may have been given to CRSAM.
6. CRSAM (including its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, senior staff, directors and any employees) can set long position, short position or trade any securities, commodities, derivatives (including options) and/or other financial instruments provided by issuers on its own account.